UPDATE 5-23-2013, Black Flag Rule A.2 Added (a,b,c, Note)
UPDATE 5-13-2013; Track/Race C.2 Passing Before Start/Finish Deleted
=RSR= 2012 Rule Book for all Series unless Noted Otherwise.
Section A: Server Rules for Practice and Race
1. All iRacing Sporting Code Applies while in the =RSR= Servers. Actions
detrimental to RSR will be handled by warning, suspension and/or expulsion
by the league.
2. Black Flags will not be cleared except for the following reasons:
a. If a driver has to use pit road to avoid an accident.
b. If a driver is involved in an accident and is spun onto pit road and gets unsafe pit entrance.
c. On Starts/Restarts when there is a spin or wreck that causes a driver(s) to receive a black flag.
Note: We will not clear black flags for any other reason. If you think you might receive or cause a black flag please inform the admin. Tow or ask for an eol if you cannot catch up under caution.
3. Drivers Must Exit the pits on the backstrech during practice and the
4. Super Speedways: NO PASSING BELOW THE YELLOW LINE TO ADVANCE YOUR
POSITION IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE BLACK FLAGGED FOR A STOP AND GO PENALTY.
5. Retaliation is something we will not tolerate PERIOD. If any driver
wrecks or makes any contact with another driver and it's clearly intentional
that driver will be removed from the event without warning and possibly
suspended depending on the severity.
6. Driver Numbers: If you Join a Race Session with the wrong car number you
will not be allowed to Q and asked to miss the grid and start from pit road.
You will not be eligible for the first lucky dog.
Section B: Driver Rules
1. RESPECT: All drivers are to be respectful to all drivers and admins while
in our Servers this means No Arguing, Bashing, Profanity toward another
driver and Degrading of another driver.
2. Any driver causing problems on Team Speak, In Game, or on track verbaly
or in any fashion may be removed from the server and TS. This may include
cussing, driver bashing, or unsportsman like comments. We are here to race
all of us so take care of any problems after the Race. During the Race keep
it to Race Related Chat only.
3. We have Zero Tolerance for Disrespect, Carelessness or Wrecklessness.
After 1 warning you may be ask to Park for the evening.
4. Driver incidents- if you have any issues with a driver from the race
because of an accident don't use the =RSR= Forum.
A. Forget about it and move on Accidents happen.
B. The Drivers involved and only the drivers involved discuss it like
adults on Team Speak after the Race is over and work it out.
5. Driver Chat if for any reason any driver has another driver Private
Messaging them in game in an unsportsmanlike way Take a Screenshot and email
it to the League or Series Admins. Don't handle it your way chances are it
wont work let the Admin Staff handle the issue thats why we are here.
6. Substitute Drivers are permitted but you must give reasonable notice
prior to the Event and it MUST Be a Driver that is Already a member of
A. For the Full Throttle Cup Series on Mondays and Asphalt Assault TV on
Thursday- One sub per driver for first three segments in FTC and AA for a
total of three for season. Sub wins do not count toward wildcard wins and
bonus points for start of chase. Only sub points go to fulltime driver.
B. For all other Series you will only be allowed 1 Sub per Season.
C. Notification of sub is required before practice server opens. Once sub
enters server with driver's number the regular driver cannot enter the race.
7. If for any reason you need to step away from the Computer to Answer the
phone, take a bathroom break or any other reason you must go to pit road and
park in your Pit. You are not allowed to park on track and then go back to
you original position if you try this you will be penalized 1 lap.
Section C: Track/Race Rules
1. Starts / Restarts it is the Leader of the Race to start or restart after
a caution period. The Leader can Start / Restart anytime after the Pace Car
hits Pit Road.Iracing will govern the passing rule on starts and restarts.
<span 1.6em;"="">2. Damaged or Off Pace: If you are Damaged or off the Race Pace Speed you
must Yield to ALL LEAD LAP Cars but Moving High and letting the Lead Lap
cars go. If you car is severly off pace you may be ask to park it if you
cannot maintain a resonable speed.
3. Any Driver Losing Connection to the Racing Server WILL NOT BE GIVEN ANY
LAPS BACK. This will be classified as equipment failure and you had to go to
4. Lucky Dog Rule Explained
If you bring out the caution or are involved in the caution you will not
receive the free pass.
And inside the final 10 laps of any race there will be a free
pass.(Different from our previous rules)
Section D Caution Rules
Accidents If you cause an accident please in the iRacing Race Chat type a C.
The driver that is the cause of the accident will be penalized as follows.
1st Offense End of the Longest Line penalty
2nd Offense End of the Longest Line and -1 lap penalty
3rd Offense Park for the remainder of the current Race
If a driver does not claim the accident and an Admin has to determine the
cause the penalty will be advanced 1 offense, so if you cause the accident
and do not claim it and it is your 1st it will be deemed a 2nd offense
Disclaimer: =RSR= Reserves the Right to Add, or Change the Rule Book at